Most of these transcriptions of baptism, marriage and burial registers contain a short history, map, name index, and some have photographs.
The Places of Worship Registers contains:
- Baptisms, Marriages, Burials from 1839 to 1873 for St. George’s Anglican Church (Jackson’s Point) and St. James Anglican Church (Sutton West).
- Burial register December 1880 to September 1987 for Kettleby Cemetery in King Township.
- Burial register for Reesor Mennonite Cemetery in Markham Township.
- Register of marriages 1819 to 1843 performed by the Reverend William Jenkins of Richmond Hill.
- Church register 1831 to 1863 for Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Thornhill.
- Baptisms 1819 to 1848, Marriages 1821 to 1848, Burials 1819 to 1847 for Bethesda Lutheran Church in Unionville.
- Baptisms 1808 to 1955, Marriages 1852 to 1949, Burials 1819 to 1949 for Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Vaughan Township.